PAW & POUNCE WEEKEND
Friday - Sunday, August 17-19, 2018 at The Cuff Complex, 1533 13th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Are you thinking of running for Northwest Puppy and Handler? Do you like to meet, sniff, and mosh? Do you have an interest in and questions about the NW-PAH contest or learning together? Or do you just want to come and have fun at the events? Then you should come to Paw and Pounce Weekend, our 3rd annual Regional Puppy Celebration.
Friday August 17, 2018
- Meet and Sniff Social (8pm 'til Late) - Come socialize as our community comes together on the first night of Paw and Pounce Weekend! Enjoy each other's company, take part in some fun activities, and get to know more people.
Saturday August 18, 2018
- Mosh! (2pm-4pm) - Hosted by SEA-PAH - Whether you are going to romp, socialize or just explore, come on out and have some fun! A mosh is an opportunity for pups and Handlers to get together and socialize. You’ll find pups romping around, playing with toys and having an all around blast while Handlers socialize and play with the puppies.
*Always remember puppy gear is admired but never required! WAGS!
- What's NWPAH all about? (4pm-5pm) - Come to a panel of past and current NWPAHs and producers. Find out what it's like to think about running, preparing, competing etc. Ask your questions and get some answers.
- Night at the Pound (8pm 'til Late) - Come be social, dance, win some auctions, and find creative ways to get your friends into the cage at the pound! Our annual tradition of getting Handlers and Pups into the cage together is back!
Sunday August 19, 2018
- NOMS! On the Patio (3pm-8pm) - Enjoy being together as a regional community with our final event of the weekend. Socialize while we setup the BBQ and then chow down together!